Wednesday 7 November 2012

My first pieces!!

Here are a few of the pieces I have created over the past few months.
 
 
Celtic Studs


These are one of my favourite pieces!  They are silver celtic square studs made from sivler clay.  It's a long process, but worth it!



Sterling silver pearl studs

 
I love pearls!  They are one of my favourite items to use.  I love the pastel colours here.  I have attached them to sterling silver earring posts.
 
 
 
Swirly star earrings
 
 
I think these are really cute, I love the star shape and the swirls just keep it interesting!
 
 
 
Vintage style heart earrings (reworked)
 
 
I love the idea of finding an item and chaging it into something else.  Giving it a new life!  These were part of a necklace but i thought they would look gorgeous as a pair of earrings.  They look really vintage!
 
 
 
Blue glass heart
 
 
This is a gorgeous glass blue swirly heart on a sterling silver necklace.  I love pastel colours and this is an ideal example.  It reminds me of waves in the sea.
 
 
 

5 comments:

  1. Hi thanks for stopping by my blog I can't see you in the followers box and I can see your follower box so I can follow you. You make lovely jewellery I like the first pice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry my follower box wasn't there!

      Thank you for your lovely comment!

      Delete
  2. I think I'm your first follower, here's to many more!
    Love the celtic square studs :D

    ReplyDelete